Slide Template Tournament of UPB CS
Welcome to the 2nd tournament: Slides!
And the winner is....
The winner template is here.
After last year's Thesis Template Tournament, we go into round 2: A tournament for the best slides template! This year, we look for a LaTeX Beamer template to recreate, as far as possible and sensible, Paderborn University's Powerpoint template for official presentations.
What's in it for me?
- Unending fame
- An Amazon voucher for first place (100 €)
- A certificate for runners up
What to do?
Prepare a great Beamer template! Make sure it is easy to use and looks as much as possible like UPB's official template.
- Comprise LaTeX files as required, using modern and easily available LaTeX standards (e.g., BibLaTeX, pdflatex, based on current Beamer version, ...)
- Comprise supporting files (e.g., Makefile) as required, but keep it simple!
- Consider whether or not UPB's official fonts should be included or not (beware of licencing issues!)
- Be well documented (in English, please!)
- Contain a licence file stating everything is under GPL, Apache, BSD or similar licence
You have to agree that we will make your template publicly available in suitable form, e.g., using a GitHub repository.
Where and when?
Send an email with a zip file or a link to a repository (preferred) to eim-i-prodekan(at)lists.uni-paderborn(dot)de by Monday, December 17th, 2018, 11am!
Committee: Jan Lippert, Nils Löken, Holger Karl
The committee will decide before Christmas, with the voucher handed over probably on Thursday, December 20st.