Language: The language of the seminar is English, i.e. you will need to give your presentation in English as well as write your report in English.
- Preliminary meeting: October 17, 2016, 5pm, O4.267
- First version of slides: January 05, 2017
- Your presentation: January 16-18, 2017, 3-6pm each day
- First version of your report: February 2, 2017
- Peer Reviews: February 9, 2017
- Final version of your report: March 3, 2017
Your submissions of slides, reports etc. will have to be handed in via the Koala system.
In order to participate, you need to register via PAUL. If more than 12 students are registered, then we will roll the dice at the beginning of the preliminary meeting. You must attend the preliminary meeting! If you miss the meeting or if you are too late and have no medical attestation, we will not allow you to participate in the seminar
Please register during the first exam registration phase (10/24/16 - 11/14/16) for an examination. Otherwise, your participation will not count and you will need to participate in another seminar.
Questions regarding the seminar are answered by Oleg Travkin.