The course includes six assignment sheets in total that are published bi-weekly. Each sheet consists of written tasks as well as Python programming tasks.
- Assignment sheet 1 (published on Oct 18, submission until Oct 28)
- Assignment sheet 2 (published on Nov 1, submission until Nov 11)
- Assignment sheet 3 (published on Nov 15, submission until Nov 25)
- Assignment sheet 4 (published on Nov 29, submission until Dec 9)
- Assignment sheet 5 (published on Dec 13, submission until Jan 6 2019)
- Assignment sheet 6 (published on Jan 10, submission until Jan 20 2019)
For all programming tasks, we provide a Python notebook containing template code (to help you start the task) that you fill up with your solutions. More information on how to use Python notebooks will be presented in the first tutorial.
Group submissions of up to three people are allowed. The deadline of the submission is always at 23:59 (UTC+1) on the respective day.
Please, submit your assignments via email to Milad Alshomary as a ZIP archive containing a .pdf file for the written part and .ipynb (python notebook) for the programming part.
Please provide your last names and student numbers with your solutions as follows: <last name>-<student number>-tm-assignment<assignment number>.zip, for example, "meier-1234567-schulz-2345678-tm-assignment1.zip".
Student grades are updated in the following file (link removed). Also, detailed assessments of student solutions are given in the tutorials.