The course includes six assignment sheets in total that are published here bi-weekly. Each sheet consists of written tasks as well as Python programming tasks.
- Assignment sheet 1 (download) submission until Oct 27
- Assignment sheet 2 (download) submission until Nov 10
- Assignment sheet 3 (download) submission until Nov 24
- Assignment sheet 4 (download) submission until Dec 8
- Assignment sheet 5 (download) submission until Jan 5
- Assignment sheet 6 (download) submission until Jan 19
For all programming tasks, we provide a Python notebook containing template code (to help you start the task) that you fill up with your solutions. More information on how to use Python notebooks will be presented in the first tutorial.
Group submissions of up to three people are allowed and encouraged. The deadline of the submission is always at 23:59 (UTC+1) on the respective day.
Please, submit your assignments via email to Milad Alshomary as a .zip archive containing a .pdf file for the written part and .ipynb (python notebook) for the programming part.
Please provide your last names and student numbers with your solutions as follows: <last name>-<student number>-tm-assignment<assignment number>.zip, for example, "meier-1234567-schulz-2345678-tm-assignment1.zip".
Student grades will be updated in a file linked here (anonymously with matriculation number). Also, detailed assessments of student solutions are given in the tutorials.